An easy-to-use demi-permanent equalizing conditioning color with a gentle, no-ammonia acidic formulation is a mix of direct and oxidative dyes that may be used to refresh all Redken permanent haircolor.
- No-ammonia formula
- Acidic pH
- Mix of direct and oxidative dyes
- 100% more shine than before coloring*
- Contains wheat amino acids for healthy, shiny color with incredible conditioning
- Liquid consistency for traditional uses: glaze, refresh and correct
- Can be used to refresh all Redken permanent haircolor
- Mix in a 1:1 ratio with Shades EQ Processing Solution.
- Shades EQ Gloss may be applied with a bowl and brush or bottle and may be diluted with Crystal Clear to lessen intensity or customize any shade.
- Process at room temperature for 20 minutes, up to 40 minutes for gray hair.
- For resistant hair, process for 15 minutes with plastic cap under pre-heated warm dryer. Remove cap and cool for 5 minutes.
- For resistant gray hair, process 20 minutes with plastic cap under pre-heated warm dryer. Remove cap and process for additional 20 minutes at room temperature.
- Follow with Color Extend Shampoo and Conditioner.
- Acidic pH
- Long-Lasting Colorants
- Wheat Amino Acids