Roll over image to zoom in
The dedicated developer for Shades EQ Gloss that is approximately a 7-volume hydrogen peroxide developer.
- Specifically formulated to maintain an acidic pH and stabilize viscosity.
- Used with Shades EQ Gloss it ensures the proper tone, depth and durability.
- Doesn't lift hair’s natural pigment.
- Mix in a 1:1 ratio with Shades EQ Gloss.
- Shades EQ Gloss may be applied with a bowl and brush or bottle and may be diluted with Crystal Clear to lessen intensity or customize any shade.
- Process at room temperature for 20 minutes, up to 40 minutes for gray hair.
- For resistant hair, process for 15 minutes with plastic cap under pre-heated warm dryer. Remove cap and cool for 5 minutes.
- For resistant gray hair, process 20 minutes with plastic cap under pre-heated warm dryer. Remove cap and process for additional 20 minutes at room temperature.
- Follow with Color Extend Shampoo and Conditioner.
2% Hydrogen Peroxide