BARBICIDE® is known worldwide as the ultimate product for EPA registered disinfection in salons, barbershops and spas. The iconic blue liquid is trusted and effective earning its reputation for creating a safe and clean salon.
- Available in pint, ½ gallon and gallon containers.
- EPA approved broad-spectrum disinfectant.
- Proven effective against HIV-1, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Staphylococcus (including MRSA), Pseudomonas, Salmonella, Clostridium Difficile (C.Diff), Vancomycin-Resistant Enterococcus (VRE), Herpes, Influenza (including H1N1), “Athletes Foot” (TineaPedis)
- Complies with OSHA’s bloodborne pathogens standard
- Safe for non-porous surfaces including tanning beds, metals, stainless steel, plastics, combs, brushes, rollers and shears
- Simple to mix, without taking up precious shelf space
- Anti-rust formulation protects your expensive shears
- Will not stain skin or surfaces
Items must be cleaned first; mix 2 oz. of concentrate into 32 oz. of water. Items must remain in solution for 10 minutes (contact time). Change solution daily.