The OLAPLEX Broad Spectrum Chelating Treatment is pro-only cortex-deep purifying treatment that removes buildup to elevate all salon service results. The treatment purifies hair down to the cortex to remove product buildup oil hard water minerals chlorine heavy metals pollutants medications and discoloring iron and copper deposits–all without stripping hair of its moisture and essential proteins. The powerful non-sudsing Broad Spectrum Chelating Blend with Vitamin C-rich Kakadu Plum Extract creates a clean slate to enhance the results of other chemical services that can be compromised by buildup like keratin treatments color and perms. OLAPLEX Bond Building Technology™ maintains strong hair bonds during treatment so hair looks and feels healthier after chelation.
The no-mix formula eliminates prep time and leftovers. No wasted time or product. Heat is optional. Adding heat will accelerate and intensify chelating effects for clients who need it.
- Promotes vibrant color and consistent lightening results
- Allows better penetration and efficacy of all chemical services
- Brightens hair and minimizes discoloration
- Restores shine and softness
- Revives body bounce and manageability
- Refreshes and soothes the scalp
- Precleanse with N°.4C Clarifying Shampoo and rinse thoroughly.
- Apply to hair in sections using both palms saturating evenly. Add more as needed. Leave on for 15-30 minutes depending on hair texture and amount of buildup. Apply heat if needed to intensify effects.
- Rinse thoroughly then shampoo with N°.4 Bond Maintenance Shampoo and condition with 4-IN-1 Moisture Mask.
- Continue with salon services if applicable.
Water/Aqua/Eau Hydroxyethylcellulose Hydroxypropyl Bis-Hydroxyethyldimonium Chloride Alteromonas Ferment Extract Polyquaternium-22 Terminalia Ferdinandiana Fruit Extract Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate Sodium Gluconate Bis-Aminopropyl Diglycol Dimaleate Tocopherol Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside Glycerin Butylene Glycol Ethylhexylglycerin Phenoxyethanol Sodium Benzoate Sodium Hydroxide