Kenra Color Permanent Coloring Crème Developers were specially formulated for use with Kenra Color Permanent Coloring Crèmes. Available in 10 volume (3%), 20 volume (6%), 30 volume (9%), and 40 volume (12%) strengths to ensure proper lift of natural hair and oxidation of dye intermediates. Creamy consistency allows for easy mixing and precise application for all your hair color needs.
- Kenra Color incorporates Balancing Complex 5TM, a proprietary blend of five essential attributes for hair color that is simply stunning
- Vibrant, long-lasting color
- Intense shine
- Gentle formulation
- Outstanding coverage and color saturation
- Mixing ratio: One-part Permanent Coloring Crème plus one-part Developer (1:1).
- Standard Processing Time: 30 minutes. Processing time for gray coverage: up to 40 minutes.
- In a non-metallic bowl, mix one-part Kenra Color Permanent Coloring Crème with one-part Kenra Color Permanent Coloring Crème Developer 10-40 Volume (1:1). spray hair with Kenra Color Porosity Equalizing Spray and apply color. Process for 30 minutes/up to 45 minutes for gray coverage.
- AQUA/WATER/EAU, HYDROGEN PEROXIDE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, CETEARETH-20, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, DISODIUM PYROPHOSPHATE, PEG-40 CASTOR OIL, OXYQUINOLINE SULFATE, DIMETHICONE, PHOSPHORIC ACID, GLYCERYL STEARATE, POLYSORBATE 60, CELLULOSE GUM, SORBITAN LAURATE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, SILICA, BENZOIC ACID, OLETH-5 PHOSPHATE, DIOLEYL PHOSPHATE, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA (MATRICARIA) FLOWER EXTRACT, POTASSIUM SORBATE, SODIUM BENZOATE