WHAT IT IS
Steps 1 & 2 of the revolutionary, 3-step OLAPLEX professional system in a convenient travel kit. OLAPLEX lets you lighten your client’s hair to levels never thought possible before, without compromising the integrity of the hair Traveling Stylist Kit is perfect for on-location use for up to 30 applications.
• (1) 3.3oz. Olaplex Bond Multiplier No. 1
• (2) 3.3oz. Olaplex Bond Perfector No. 2
*Note: Olaplex Hair Perfector No. 3 is sold separately. Recommended purchase of 2-4 Olaplex Hair Perfector No. 3 in conjunction with the Salon Intro Kit to complete the 3-step system service.
WHAT IT DOES
One ingredient changes everything! Developed by two of the world’s leading PhD’s in Materials and Chemistry, Dr. Eric Pressly and Dr. Craig Hawker, a single active ingredient OLAPLEX was designed to reconnect the disulfide sulfur bonds broken by the process of permanent hair coloring and lightening.
- From base color to balayage, OLAPLEX multiplies bonds making hair stronger, healthier, while color lasts longer with more vibrancy
- OLAPLEX gives you the confidence, the insurance, the ability, not to be stressed out worrying if your client's hair is going to break
- You will see the difference the first time you open the foils and rinse - your drain will not be full of broken hair
- Your client will notice their hair being softer, shinier, easier to manage with less frizz for weeks
- Works with all manufacturers’ formulas, from lightener to color
- Free of silicones, oils, aldehydes, parabens and gluten
- Simple to use - the professional OLAPLEX service consists of just 3 easy steps
WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW
- If you add too much OLAPLEX to your lightener, hair will not lift! Do not use more than 1/8oz. OLAPLEX to 1oz. bleach powder mixed with developer. Pay careful attention to scoop size. Many powders contain 1/2oz. or 15g scoops.
- Mix your bleach powder with developer thoroughly first, then add OLAPLEX. Do not mix OLAPLEX directly into the bleach powder. After everything is mixed together, you can add more bleach powder for consistency.
1. OLAPLEX Bond Multiplier No. 1: Add directly into lightener or color after mixing in developer.
- For balayage: For 1-2oz (30-60g) of lightener powder (not including developer), add 1/16oz (2ml) OLAPLEX No.1. For less than 1oz (30g) of lightener powder (not including developer), add 1/32oz (1ml) OLAPLEX No.1. Do NOT bump developer.
- For on-scalp/global application: For 1-2oz (30-60g) of lightener powder (not including developer), add 1/16oz (2ml) OLAPLEX No.1. For less than 1oz (30g) of lightener powder (not including developer), add 1/32oz (1ml) OLAPLEX No.1. Do NOT bump developer.
- For lightener in foils: For 1-2oz (30-60g) of lightener powder (not including developer), add 1/8oz (3.75ml) OLAPLEX No.1 Bond Multiplier. For less than 1oz (30g) of lightener powder (not including developer), add 1/16oz (2ml) OLAPLEX No.1. Do NOT bump developer.
2. OLAPLEX Bond Perfector No. 2: After rinsing haircolor, apply for a minimum of 5 minutes then rinse, shampoo, and condition. You can even leave it in the hair to use as a cutting lotion.
3. OLAPLEX Hair Perfector No. 3: The client is to apply a generous amount to wet towel-dried hair and leave on for a minimum of 10 minutes, then rinse, shampoo and condition. This is NOT a conditioning treatment to be left on the hair and should be shampooed out of hair at the end. The longer it is left on, the more effective it is, 10 minutes is recommended and may be left on for longer periods of time for even better results. This may be used more than once a week if necessary.*Note: The client takes the Hair Perfector No. 3 home to use once a week. Build into the service price, not a retail product.
Water, Bis-Aminopropyl Diglycol Dimaleate, Propylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Glycerin, Hydroxyethyl Ethylcellulose, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Quaternium-91, Sodium Benzoate, Cetrimonium Methosulfate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Fragrance, Polyquaternium-37, Tetrasodium EDTA, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Etidronic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Phytantriol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Panthenol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate.