Introducing the all-new Silk Degrees Prep & Treat: a one-step hair treatment proven to equalize porosity, provide even color deposit and prolong color longevity when used prior to color applications. Silk Degrees Prep & Treat is ideal for color clients with overly porous hair for better color absorption, longer-lasting color and true to tone deposit. Use to prep hair before color applications, or as a standalone treatment for dry, damaged hair.
New and improved one-step formula = no need to pre-mix!
- No heat source needed
- New technology for better reparative benefits
- Easy-to-use in a backbar-friendly pump
- Use before or after color applications
- Treatment is done in just 5 minutes!
- As a pre-color treatment: Shampoo and towel dry hair. Apply Silk Degrees Prep & Treat. Process for 5 minutes, then rinse, dry and apply color to hair. As a conditioning treatment: Simply apply to towel-dried hair, process for 5 minutes then rinse, dry and style hair as desired.
- Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 20, Crambe Abyssinica Phytosterol Esters, Fragrance/Parfum, Linoleamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate Dimethicone, Cetrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone/Morpholinomethyl Silsesquioxane Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxypropylgluconamide, Hydroxypropylammonium Gluconate, Hydroxypropyl Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Caprylyl Glycol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trideceth-5, Dimethiconol Panthenol, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, EDTA, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Hexylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Adansonia Digitata Seed Extract, Tartaric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Propanediol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Benzyl Benzoate, Keratin Amino Acids, Linalool, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Cimicicfuga Racemosa Root Extract, Lepidium Meyenii Root Extract, Silybum Marianum Seed Extract, Urtica Dioica Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol