Schwarzkopf Professional's 1st highly pigmented anti-yellow wash, free of SLS/SLES sulfates, that quickly neutralizes stubborn yellow undertones on lightened hair at the shampoo bowl for cool blonde results and great hair in an instant. The unique formulation at a pH level of 4.5 supports the Violet color pigments to quickly adhere to the hair for maximum neutralization. Say hello to clear, bright blonde.
Salon Client Type
- GOODBYE YELLOW® is for clients looking to maintain their cool blonde by neutralizing any underlying yellow tones, prevent color fading and enhance color intensity.
- Hair base: medium to light blonde
What It Does
- Neutralizes yellow undertones
- Counteracts cool tone color fade
- Quick and easy to apply at the backwash
- The calibrated pigment combination of purple and blue direct dyes is formulated to neutralize unwanted yellow undertones while gently cleansing the hair
- The unique 4.5pH level supports effective and long-lasting results
In-Salon Service: Apply as a shampoo on wet hair and leave for up to 5 minutes depending on technique. Rinse hair thoroughly after application. Color result and longevity will vary depending on hair condition and processing time. Use professional gloves, protect clothes, surfaces and skin from staining and discoloration. Development time may be slightly increased on non-porous hair to intensify the result.
Home Maintenance: Use daily for maximum tonal deposit. Use 1-2 times per week for tonal maintenance.
Aqua (Water, Eau), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Coco-Glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sultanate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-10, Parfum (Fragrance), PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glycol Distearate, Coconut Acid, Laureth-4, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Magnesium Citrate, Succinic Acid, Acid Violet 43, HC Blue No. 12, HC Blue No. 16, Lactic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol.